Lost in Translation


Apparently MILF doesn't translate into Spanish.













Seven middle-aged Spanish mothers decided to raise money for their children’s tiny, rural school by creating, and posing for, a MILF calendar.

Unfortunately they had no idea that the "L" and "F" are VERY important aspects of MILF - actually the only parts that matter to most guys.

Now they're are now saddled with nearly $16,000 in debt and 5,000 unwanted copies.




*Editor's note: This story reminds me of the time I walked into a strip club and saw my aunt on stage. You've never had a moral dilemma until you've had to decide if it's better to tuck a buck in your Dad's sister's g-string or risk insulting her by not tipping. I tipped a twenty but I politely declined a lapdance.

0 comments:

Archive

 

Sh*t My Friends Might Like